Since its introduction, live betting has quickly become one of the most popular forms of gambling available from online bookmakers. They have advantages as well as disadvantages.
That said, many bettors specialize in betting on live matches and are making big money from it. If you want to know the key to their success, you’ve come to the right place.
Benefits of live betting
- A huge number of events. You can bet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The betting possibilities are almost limitless. Most bets are offered on football, which should come as no surprise.
- We can bet on matches live on Melbet android smartphone according to the spirit of the game. We can react to the events of the match. Of course, it is best then to have access to a live stream of the event on television or on the internet. When choosing a bookmaker it is worth paying attention to whether they have live match broadcasting facilities.
- Attractive odds. While the favourite’s odds in pre-match are 1.40, at half-time they can range between 1.80 and 1.90 if the match is tied.
- Changing the odds in live betting can be a powerful tool in the hands of an astute bookmaker. It can bring in profits.
- Excitement. Live betting guarantees players a dose of adrenaline. Watching matches and placing bets becomes much more interesting. However, we must admit that this entertainment is not for the faint-hearted.
Disadvantages of live betting
- Emotions. What on the one hand is an advantage, on the other hand is the biggest disadvantage. Unless, of course, you have carefully analyzed the bet in advance.
- Less events. Although Live betting includes markets available exclusively for this form of betting, the total number of events is noticeably less than in the case of pre-match betting. This can be problematic if you prefer to bet on lower and exotic league games.
- Limited time. It is a constant struggle with time, and often feels like you are being chased. The constant pressure makes it easier to get it wrong. It also leaves less time to analyse in detail what to play for and how much to play, which is a big advantage of pre-match betting.
- Addiction risk. Being able to bet with the spirit of the game can greatly stimulate our senses. Especially when the fury in front of our eyes changes the odds, which work to the imagination of almost all players, regardless of experience level. This is associated with the risk of addiction, especially if we spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen or mobile device.
Do not limit yourself to one bookmaker.
If you plan to get serious about live betting, it is not recommended to limit yourself to playing for one bookmaker. Opening accounts with more than one bookmaker will give you access to a wider range of odds and more events and markets, and thus increase your odds.
Analysis is the key to success
Although live betting is slightly different from pre-match betting, feel free to analyze the stats before the match. Live betting is about not sitting in front of your computer and betting on events related to a randomly selected match.
You should always approach live betting with a game plan and idea, otherwise you will quickly run out of money. Thus, the key to success here is a cold calculation, supported by a quick reaction to changing odds.